Cancellation policy and refund depend on the booked activities.
1. For Hotel wildlife Safaris:
We book on behalf of clients and we (Tour operator) are required to pay full amount if booking is made within 45 days before arrival at the hotel. If not withing 45 days, we are required to pay at least 50% of any room reserved.
- The Hotel cancellation fees:
Any room cancellation within
45 days attract 25% cancellation fee
30 days attract 50% cancellation fee
15 days attract 75% cancellation fee
Less than 15 days or no show attract 0% refund
Accommodation is almost 55% of all tour costs.
- Our Cancellation policy on hotel wildlife safari
We reserve our safari vehicle 15 days prior to your arrival at no cost. Park fees and governments taxes are paid 3 days before your arrival.Generally, Hotel Safari cancellation fees depend on days left on Hotel cancellation fees and bank charges.
2. Camping wildlife Safaris:
For camping safari, safari cancellation can be done in 10days with 15% cancellation fees from total safari cost. 30days prior to camping safari doesn’t attract any charges.
3. Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Meru climb
Cancellation on Tanzania mountain trek can be cancelled at any time. 10days before arrival attract 15% cancellation fees of all total trekking cost.
4. Cultural tours and other activities
Cancellation of cultural tours, bike tour, walking safari, canoeing coffee tours and town tour does not attract any cancellation fees if booking is cancelled more than 10 days. Less than that, 5% cancellation fees of total activities cost will be charged.
On the above cancellation policies, you can simply do calculate on your own, on what is to be refunded.
We guarantee less than 30 days money refund of any due amount.
Yes. Booking are required for guaranteed spots on all tours.
There are several reasons why you have to book, prior to your arrival, your private African safari or joining a group with Stemma African safaris Tanzania
- Booking help us determine the number of guides we need to ensure that our groups remain manageable and enjoyable.
- We can determine the type of transport through bookings.
- We know the exact time to pick you from the airport.
- Our guides speak fluent English, Spanish, French, German and Italian, when you book, we know which guide to prepare for you.
- We also book entrance fees for attractions where applicable on your behalf.
- We book and pay for your accommodation for nights to be spent here in Tanzania.
- Bookings allow us to notify you of changes to the tour due to weather or anything that could disturb the tours.
- For mountain trekkers, we have to prepare mountain gears before hand for you.
- Extra services like hot air balloon flight has to be booked prior to your arrival. Instant booking isn’t recommended at all.
Generally, for smooth preparation of your trip, we recommend paying at least 70% of total cost when booking and the rest be paid one week before arrival.