Yes. Booking are required for guaranteed spots on all tours.
There are several reasons why you have to book, prior to your arrival, your private African safari or joining a group with Stemma African safaris Tanzania
- Booking help us determine the number of guides we need to ensure that our groups remain manageable and enjoyable.
- We can determine the type of transport through bookings.
- We know the exact time to pick you from the airport.
- Our guides speak fluent English, Spanish, French, German and Italian, when you book, we know which guide to prepare for you.
- We also book entrance fees for attractions where applicable on your behalf.
- We book and pay for your accommodation for nights to be spent here in Tanzania.
- Bookings allow us to notify you of changes to the tour due to weather or anything that could disturb the tours.
- For mountain trekkers, we have to prepare mountain gears before hand for you.
- Extra services like hot air balloon flight has to be booked prior to your arrival. Instant booking isn’t recommended at all.
Generally, for smooth preparation of your trip, we recommend paying at least 70% of total cost when booking and the rest be paid one week before arrival.